Welcome to ELIBIM ENTERTAINMENT......

ANGELINA JOLIE VISITS LIBYAN HOSPITAL


The 36-year-old Oscar-winner is visiting Tripoli and Misrata in the war-torn North African nation as part of her role as a United Nations goodwill ambassador to see how aid is getting to the rebels and ordinary citizens following the removal of dictator Muammar Gaddafi's 41-year regime in September.
Angelina insisted it was an honour for her to witness a country fighting for change.
She said in a statement: "I have come to Libya for a variety of reasons, to see a country in transition at every level.
"I will be meeting with officials from all sides but above all, listening to the local people in the street. I am here to express solidarity with them. 
It is the work of rebuilding and recovery that will determine Libya's future."
Kind-hearted Angelina and her partner Brad Pitt – who raise six children, Maddox, 10, Pax, seven, Zahara, six, Shiloh, five, and three-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, together – recently donated £215,000 through their Jolie-Pitt Foundation to children in Somalia.
The star has previously thanked Somali refugees for helping to inspire her and make her a better parent.
Angelina said: "I'm so grateful to the refugee families that I have the honour and privilege to spend the last years with.
"From them I've learned so much. I've learned to be a better person, a better mother.
"They've inspired me by showing me the unbreakable strength of the human spirit."-SUNUK

No comments:

Post a Comment