Welcome to ELIBIM ENTERTAINMENT......

LADY GAGA REVEALED SHE POSED NUDE FOR VETERAN CROONER TONY BENNETT

The superstar bared all to allow the singer to sketch an elegant naked picture of her.
The life drawing session came in advance of the pair appearing together on a TV special.
Broadcast last night in the U.S., A Very Gaga Thanksgiving saw the songbird lift the lid on the intimate artistic session.

Speaking about the experience she explained: "I walked in and said: 'Well Tony here we are," and I dropped my robe and I got into position. I felt shy and thought: 'It's Tony Bennett, why am I naked?'"
Tony's pictures of Gaga will be seen in Vanity Fair magazine next year.
Elsewhere on the show the pair swapped compliments, with Gaga gushing: "Oh Tony he's so handsome I feel terrible whenever his wife is around because he is so charming and such a gentleman.
 Tony reciprocated the kind words by adding: "She is the most beautiful person I ever met but there is something very special about her."
Tony, 85, then said the creative star was "America's answer to Picasso".
Speaking about the compliment, Gaga replied: "I don't know if I'm the new Picasso but I'm certainly twisted like his paintings."
Gaga also performed a selection of her greatest hits on the show but kept schtum when quizzed about her love life.
She explained: "My love life is the only thing I don't talk about.
"The day I get married no matter how many helicopters are flying over that chapel they are not getting one picture.
"I don't know how artists do it. Talk about their lives and marriages and divorces and boyfriends."-SUN

No comments:

Post a Comment