Welcome to ELIBIM ENTERTAINMENT......

GIULIANA RANCIC RETURNS TO WORK AFTER CANCER SURGERY

Two weeks after undergoing a double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery, Giuliana Rancic was back on the set at E! News on Tuesday.

"Even though I moved a tad slower than usual today, everyone welcomed me back with open arms and it was a wonderful homecoming," she says in a statement on the network's Web site.

Rancic, 37, had the surgery Dec. 13 after lumpectomies failed to eradicate her breast cancer.

"It feels great to be back at work," she says. "I wasn't sure whether I was going to return to E! News this week or after the new year. The last thing I wanted to do was rush my recovery."

She adds: "Thankfully, I've been feeling better every single day since surgery and this weekend my doctors gave me the green light to get back to work-PEOPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment