Welcome to ELIBIM ENTERTAINMENT......

READ GOLDIE'S HUSBAND'S INTERVIEW WITH THENETNG.COM

When did you wed her? And were you still married as at when she passed yesterday?
We wed in December 2005 and were very much married when she passed indeed I was talking to her on arrival in Lagos before the fateful event
I see you moved back to England. Do you have another family?
I work in Malaysia, we have a private home in UK, I do not have a second family
Also did you have kids together?
No kids, we were planning this year
There had been speculation for many years that she was married to an ‘oyinbo’ man. But no one could lay hands on anything. Why did you keep it a ‘secret’? 
Our private life is nothing to do with work life, there has to be a balance
How did you hear of her death? I found out you last saw her in December?
I was talking to her on arrival in Lagos before the fateful event

How did you meet her? She must have been very young…
I met her at a friend’s leaving party and fell in love straight away, but had to work hard to persuade her I was genuine

So you will be planning to come here for burial rites…
Yes I have applied for visa and shall come next week

But how did you manage the Prezzo drama? 
Prezzo was part of BBA game, just like in the movies, there was nothing to fear

But funny it dragged way beyond BBA
It dragged because the media dragged it, other wise it would have died naturally. Prezzo will say anything to get attention

Do you think he fell in love? And did you ever think Susan liked him for a minute…?
People fall in love and it’s not impossible to love more than one person, but there are different levels. She liked him initially, but began to despise him and distanced herself as he tried to use her she complained he was very manipulative

How did you come about your alias ‘Oyibopeppay?
Oyiiibopeppay is a name used in the villages for white man getting burned in the sun. I used to work in the bush erecting BTS for MTN and Glo

You have direct access to her password? The memories album was posted on her twitter. Or you requested for an admin to post?
I am an official admin. I don’t need any password but my own. It was authorised by Goldie

One last question: so much speculation on cause of death. I see from your facebook timeline that you’ve followed the reports. Have the doctors/family/label told you what the cause of death is?
An autopsy is being carried out and we will await results. The rest is speculation and hearsay

And did she have any medical condition?
She had no medical condition,

Is it true she was in India recently?
She was in Malaysia, we spent Christmas together away from prying eyes

What will you miss most about her?
Everything, she was the most beautiful person I ever met, no moment was wasted. Sweet, intelligent, sexy and a magnificent cook!!!!

And she was a determined young lady…
Very. That’s what I liked about her

Are you originally from England? Was she officially a citizen of your country by marriage? Or that was not concluded?
I’m from England and was processing Nigerian citizenship before I was transferred to Malaysia. Of course she was citizen of UK before we met, she lived and schooled there

She was indeed a star, as I’m sure you’ve seen from the tributes coming from far and near. Even the BBC and Billboard recognise her star
Yes we saw it on BBC news tonight. It is a devastating loss, but I support just as much wherever she has gone to.

No comments:

Post a Comment