Welcome to ELIBIM ENTERTAINMENT......

KANYE STOPS KIM FROM SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS



The pregnant reality star, 32, told how the rapper – with whom she is expecting her first child — has made her care more about her privacy.

Speaking about how Kanye has changed her life, Kim added: “My boyfriend has taught me a lot about privacy. I’m ready to be a little less open about some things, like my relationships. I’m realising everyone doesn’t need to know everything. I’m shifting my priorities.”

And as if to prove her point the mum-to-be stepped out in a black and white dress that hid her famous curves.


She went on to say that she is now “more selective” when fans ask for a photograph – especially when she is out with Kanye, 35.

Kim said: “I just tell them, ‘Sorry, but my boyfriend won’t let me.’”
Kim, who stars in shows such as Keeping Up With The Kardashians and Kourtney & Kim Take Miami, has been sharing every detail of her life with the cameras so far.

But now she said starring in those shows made it difficult to keep things off the public’s radar.

She told DuJour magazine: “When you live your life so publicly, like on a reality show, people assume that they know every side of you already, but they always want more.

“Doing a TV show with your family, it’s really hard to hide or be guarded. Besides, we don’t want to film a show if we can’t be who we are, because that’s just too much work.”

Kim revealed her new view was part of the “evolution” of life.

She said: “I think there’s always an evolution of, you know, what you want to do in life.

“It’s all about finding things that really excite you and motivate you and spark you all over again.

“I’m realising that no matter what, if you go into something with all these expectations and plans, once you’re actually living it, it could be completely different.”-SUNUK

No comments:

Post a Comment