Welcome to ELIBIM ENTERTAINMENT......

BEYONCE AT THE LAUNCH OF HER CANDID DOCUMENTARY FILM




Beyonce was in jovial spirits at the screening of her HBO film Life Is But A Dream – but admitted she was nervous about baring her soul on screen.

She told Oprah Winfrey in a chat ahead of the premiere: “I woke up this morning and thought, ‘What did I do?’
“I’ve been anticipating this moment. This is huge for me and I felt that it was time for people to see who I am. This is three years in the making.”

She revealed the shooting of her documentary drew to a natural conclusion when her daughter Blue Ivy was born last year.
She recalled: “Once I saw my daughter, I knew that the end to this story, this documentary, was here and I was ready to tell the story.”

Beyonce said she sought the approval of her hubby Jay-Z and mother Tina Knowles before forging ahead with the film. Beyonce appeared totally smitten with her daughter, saying: “She’s my road dog, she’s my homey, my best friend.”

1 comment:

  1. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your
    sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road. Many thanks
    Also see my webpage: bmi calculator for women

    ReplyDelete