Welcome to ELIBIM ENTERTAINMENT......

RIHANNA TALKS CHRIS BROWN,BREAKS DOWN DURING OPRAH'S INTERVIEW

Rihanna has finally opened up on her feelings about her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.
The Bajan singer recently had an extensive chit-chat with Oprah Winfrey. The preview clips have already been released and fans are eager to hear Ri-ri speak in full.
I felt like the only person they hate right now is him. It was a weird, confusing space to be in. Because as angry as I was – as angry and hurt and betrayed – I just felt like he made that mistake because he needed help. And who’s going to help him? Nobody’s going to say he needs help, everybody’s going to say he’s a monster, without looking at the source. And I was more concerned about him’, the 24-year-old told Oprah.
‘It was embarrassing it was humiliating… I lost my best friend’, Ri-ri added.
Oprah often quizzed the singer who in turn poured out her feelings and at a point broke down
When Oprah asked ‘Do you think Chris Brown is a true love for you?‘ and ‘Where does your relationship stand today?’, Rihanna replied ‘I would have never thought that. You just shocked me’.

No comments:

Post a Comment