Welcome to ELIBIM ENTERTAINMENT......

DORIS SIMEON HONOURED BY US BASED EDO COMMUNITY




While she was said to have just concluded the recording of a television programme entitled Faaji Xtra we also hear that she recently jetted out of the country to the U.S where she was honoured by the members of her Okpella, Edo community in the USA.

As if that wasn’t enough, she was also honoured with an award for her outstanding performances over the years alongside Femi Ogedengbe and Robert Peters by a Nigerian organization in USA.

The actress said excitedly, “I’m more than happy and grateful that I was noticed and recognized by the people of my Okpella community in America, so much so that I was honoured with an award of good representation of the community and state at large. I was awarded with the Okpella Development Association award for a Rising Star. It’s a great feeling when you are noticed for doing what you know how to do best diligently.”

No comments:

Post a Comment