Welcome to ELIBIM ENTERTAINMENT......

STEPHANIE LINUS IS THE FACE OF DIVA SANITARY PAD




Stephanie has this top say:                        
                           “Yes I am an actor but that doesn’t mean I don’t do stuff that every woman does.  I hang out with my friends and family, go watch movies and party.  And I don’t let anything stop me from doing that.  Divas brand vision in Africa is very straightforward, they want to enable all girls and women of today to lead a quality life and take pride in being a woman just like me. That is why I am so excited about this campaign!  Through this campaign I wish to convey to every girl out there that she should not be worried when she has her period but instead move about confidently like a DIVA! “. More pictures when you continue.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment