Welcome to ELIBIM ENTERTAINMENT......

RIHANNA OPENS UP ABOUT RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIS BROWN

 Here are eight quotes from the article:
1. She tortured Chris by leaving his side:
"I wanted him to know what it felt like to lose me, to feel the consequences of that. " If the consequence is in losing Rihanna, then it is no longer a consequence now that he's back together with her. This seems like basic Life Math Rihanna isn't putting together.

2. Deep down Rihanna knows it's a mistake: "I wasn't going to let anybody's opinion get in the way of it. Even if it's a mistake, it's my mistake. After being tormented for so many years, being angry and dark, I'd rather just live my truth and take the backlash."
At least Rihanna has come to the conclusion that going back to Chris is probably one of the worst decisions she has made after that terrible Sideshow Bob hairdo she was sporting for short period of time.


3. She's laying down the law this time around: "He doesn't have the luxury of f-ing up again. That's just not an option."
Judging by Chris' antics of late (Fighting in the parking lot with Frank Ocean, Twitter fights with everyone on who has an account, etc.) we know he's plenty capable of 'f-ing up" some more.

4. Chris is a different man, we just don't see it: "He made a mistake, and he's paid his dues. He's paid so much. And I know that's not a place he would ever want to go back to. And sometimes people need support and encouragement, instead of ridicule and criticism and bashing."
He's paid he's dues? In the words of the late great Whitney Houston, "SHOW ME THE RECEIPTS," Rihanna! 

 5. She's not here to help cure Chris: "Wait. You Think I'm here to rehabilitate Chris? No, no, no. That is not my purpose. Trust me. I could have done that from the jump if I thought that was my job. My job was to take care of myself- and I did. I wouldn't be here if I didn't think Chris was ready."
What exactly is Rihanna saying here? She could have rehabilitated him if she wanted to? In some sick, twisted way is she saying she's responsible for what he did to her because she could've prevented it? That can't be what she means.

6. It's different now; this is true love: "It's different now. We don't have those types of arguments anymore. We talk about (stuff). We value each other. We know exactly what we have now and don't want to lose that."
Why would Chris Brown believe he could "lose" this now that Rihanna has taken him back?

7. What she loves about Chris Brown: "For a long time he was really angry, and he felt like he couldn't get away from it, no matter what he did. But there's so many reasons why I ever reconsidered having him in my life. He's not the monster everybody thinks. He's a good person. He has a fantastic heart. He's giving and loving. And he's fun to be around."
Rihanna's right. Chris Brown no longer seems angry. We just don't know him, guyyyys.

8. One day she'd like to reproduce:
"Hell, yeah! But I wish I could order them"
Thank God you can't order babies on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment