Welcome to ELIBIM ENTERTAINMENT......

MY CHILD INTRODUCED ME TO MYSELF-BEYONCE

The pop singer credits the birth of her first-born, daughter Blue Ivy Carter, with improving her love life with rapper hubby Jay-Z.

Beyonce says prior to giving birth last January, she didn’t feel confident within herself – but motherhood has changed all that.

In a particularly soppy interview with GQ – warning: sick bag may be required – she said: "When I gave birth, that was the first time I truly let go and surrendered.

“And it taught me how amazing that feels. Giving birth made me realise the power of being a woman.

"I have so much more substance in my life. And expressing that excitement and that sensuality and the connection I have with my husband - I'm a lot more comfortable with that now.

“I actually feel like my child introduced me to myself."-SUNUK

No comments:

Post a Comment