Welcome to ELIBIM ENTERTAINMENT......

MAN CAUGHT WITH COCAINE IN ROASTED CHICKEN

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), at  the weekend, announced the arrest of Vincent Chinweuwa, an auto technician, for allegedly smuggling about 2.655kg of cocaine hidden inside roasted chicken at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos.
Ahmadu Giade, the chairman of NDLEA, said the suspect was arrested during the inward clearance of passengers on a Turkish Airline flight from Sao Paulo, Brazil.
"The suspect thought his mode of drug concealment was perfect but we proved him wrong," he said. "Several drugs cleverly hidden by drug barons have been discovered and we shall continue to detect drugs regardless of the mode of concealment."

The Lagos Airport Commander of NDLEA, Hamza Umar, described the seizure of the drug as remarkable, adding that the suspect has given investigators useful information on the case. "It is a remarkable seizure because no one would have imagined cocaine worth several millions inside roasted chicken," he said.
Chinweuwa confessed to the crime, adding that he was surprised the drug was detected. "It took me three days to pack the cocaine inside the roasted chicken," he said. "I was confident that the drug will not be detected. I have been living in Brazil since 2006. Life has been stressful because I cannot even visit my wife in Nigeria due to lack of money. I wanted some money to start any business of my choice back home. Unfortunately, I was disappointed upon arrival in Lagos."-dailytimes

No comments:

Post a Comment