Welcome to ELIBIM ENTERTAINMENT......

KIM KARDASHIAN ADMITS SHE WAS PUT ON CONTRACECEPTION AT AGE 14

The reality star opened up about her past to Oprah Winfrey as they chatted about the Kardashian family's rollercoaster celebrity life.
The 31-year-old revealed during the in-depth interview that her mother Kris Jenner agreed to put her on birth control as a young teen.
Kim told Oprah she was "almost 15" when her mother gave her the go-ahead because she wanted to lose her virginity to her boyfriend of two years.
She said: "When I did want to have sex the first time I was almost 15.
"I was like, 'I think I’m going to, or I want to,' and she was like, 'OK, so this is what we’re gonna do, we’re gonna put you on birth control,' and she was like, really open and honest with me."-SUNUK

No comments:

Post a Comment