Welcome to ELIBIM ENTERTAINMENT......

55-YEAR-OLD HIV-POSITIVE WOMAN HAD SEX WITH A 12-YEAR OLD BOY


A Houston woman is accused of sexually assaulting a young boy and at the same time, according to prosecutors, putting that young boy's life in danger. We're not revealing the 12-year-old boy's identity. "She had unzipped my pants," he recalled. The boy says he was sexually assaulted on Saturday inside the southeast Houston home of someone he's known for years. "I was telling her to move, move," he said. "I feel like she shouldn't do that to no child. I feel like she shouldn't do that to me or others." Debra Flowers Haggerty, 55, was arrested and is now charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child. Court documents and multiple sources tell us Haggerty is HIV positive. The charge accuses her of using a "deadly weapon," her saliva, against the boy during that alleged sex act. "I feel assaulted and depressed," he said." - 7 News

No comments:

Post a Comment